取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

最新主题

对了,由于在4k分辨率下刷新率仅为30Hz,比较影响使用体验,是否有办法保持4k的分辨率,同事将刷新率提高到60Hz。如果不行,是否可以通过外接USB显卡之类的方式来实现?再次感谢!   BTW, as it only supports 30Hz in 4k resolution, it has really impacted the using experience. Is there a... 查看更多...
对了,由于在4k分辨率下刷新率仅为30Hz,比较影响使用体验,是否有办法保持4k的分辨率,同事将刷新率提高到60Hz。如果不行,是否可以通过外接USB显卡之类的方式来实现?再次感谢!   BTW, as it only supports 30Hz in 4k resolution, it has really impacted the using experience. Is there any way to have 60Hz in 4k resoultion? If not, do you think if I can try to connect an external device like USB display adapter on this laptop for my requirement of 4K@60Hz? Thanks again!
感谢二位的回复,关于Type-C接口外接显示器,我看到二位的答复稍有不同,Hou-YJ的答复是Type-C既可以做图像/视频传输,也可以给笔记本电脑充电(假定外接显示器是支持的),而GOLD_MASTER的答复是该Type-C接口仅能用于给笔记本电脑充电,无法支持图像/视频显示。是否能帮忙找到该笔记本型号的产品手册/说明书?非常感谢!   Thanks for your reply. Reg... 查看更多...
感谢二位的回复,关于Type-C接口外接显示器,我看到二位的答复稍有不同,Hou-YJ的答复是Type-C既可以做图像/视频传输,也可以给笔记本电脑充电(假定外接显示器是支持的),而GOLD_MASTER的答复是该Type-C接口仅能用于给笔记本电脑充电,无法支持图像/视频显示。是否能帮忙找到该笔记本型号的产品手册/说明书?非常感谢!   Thanks for your reply. Regarding to connecting an external monitor over Type-C port of HP ProBook 445 G7 laptop, I could see the answers of you two are a little bit different. Hou-Yj said the external monitor is able to display the image/video by connecting this Type-C port, as well as support charging the laptop. But GOLD_MASTER said this Type-C is only able to support charging the laptop without displaying image/video. May I request your additional help to find out the product manual/specification or any related documentation of this HP ProBook 445 G7 laptop? Thanks very much for your help!
HP ProBook 445 G7支持4k分辨率外接显示器吗?通过HDMI和Type-C接口连显示器有区别吗?如果显示器支持Type-C充电,能否支持给HP ProBook 445 G7充电?谢谢!
† 惠普支持社区是一个客户交流平台,便于客户找到有效的解决方法,快速解决问题,充分利用惠普产品。请在发帖之前,阅读社区的使用条款注册须知。