取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

最新主题

Hi, 深蓝的大海 This is the settings I have:         The computer has detected the scanner. But the HP solution center which is the driver cannot detect the scanner. I reinstall the HP d... 查看更多...
Hi, 深蓝的大海 This is the settings I have:         The computer has detected the scanner. But the HP solution center which is the driver cannot detect the scanner. I reinstall the HP driver, but I still see the same error message.  
Hi, I reinstall HP Deskjet All-in-One F4185 driver in my Window Vista 32 bit service pack 2. In the msconfig window  and  under its startup panel, I only see hpqtra08.exe and  I don't see hpqs... 查看更多...
Hi, I reinstall HP Deskjet All-in-One F4185 driver in my Window Vista 32 bit service pack 2. In the msconfig window  and  under its startup panel, I only see hpqtra08.exe and  I don't see hpqste08.exe running. I cannot start my HP solution center to run the scanner. I  got this error message like this : "Cannot detect HP. HP solution center will be closed." I keep reinstalling the driver by getting the latest driver software from HP's site and from the original CD. But it still does not work. Thanks in advance.   This is the error in Chinese:    
† 惠普支持社区是一个客户交流平台,便于客户找到有效的解决方法,快速解决问题,充分利用惠普产品。请在发帖之前,阅读社区的使用条款注册须知。