发布时间 2015-12-23 21:50:54 - 上次修改时间 2015-12-23 22:03:31
发布时间 2015-12-24 09:12:20
786F1 ROM Family
Models Supported: HP Compaq Business Desktop dc7800 Ultra Slim Desktop PC
HP Compaq Business Desktop dc7800 Small Form Factor PC
HP Compaq Business Desktop dc7800 Convertible Mini Tower PC
Version 1.35 - Provides mitigation to the 揗emory Sinkhole?issue affecting certain Intel
processors based on older Intel micro-architectures.
?* HP strongly recommends promptly transitioning to this updated BIOS version
which supersedes all previous releases. **
Version 1.32 - Improves security of the BIOS by enhancing the security protocols of certain
* WARNING * After installing this BIOS version onto the system, prior BIOS
versions cannot be installed onto the system.
Version 1.28 - Fixes an issue where the system stops responding (hangs) while
Microsoft Windows is loading when keys are pressed and multiple keyboards
are present. The BIOS now checks USB UHCI controllers for ownership
changes or halt state before attempting runtime device enumeration.
Version 1.27 - Sends a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) save state command when the
Management Engine (ME) forces a State transition (SX) to prevent the
TPM from experiencing an error during this transition.
- Adds a feature that enables users to set the maximum frequency ration
for unlocked non-Trusted Execution Technology (non-TXT) processors.
- Adds an additional verification around the Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
system verification check to resolve a possible hang condition.
Version 1.26 - Improves the security of pre-boot authentication (BIOS-based) passwords
by clearing data from volatile memory.
- Adds support for Intel E-0 and R-0 Step Processors.
- Updates Intel integrated video BIOS to v1653.
- Changes the default settings for remote configuration to initialize
provision timer to 0 so that DHCP and hello packets will only begin
after local client activation.
- Corrects the Intel Management Engine (ME) firmware version that is
located in SMBIOS table.
- Corrects Serial Over LAN (SOL) console redirection to properly handle
shifted keyboard entries.
Version 1.24 - Updates Intel Memory Reference Code (MRC) v2.41 in order to support new
- Updates the following microcodes for the 6F6, 10661, 6F2, and 6FD Intel
- Adds thermal support for new Intel 10676 and 10677 Step Processors.
- Fixes issue with Intel Trusted Execution Technology (TxT) where the TxT
does not work when the PC is configured with an additional graphics card.
- Provides a workaround to fix an issue with the Power Segmentation Identifier
(PSID) and TxT where PCs that are using a non-TxT processor hang (stop
responding) when resuming from Sleep (S3) mode.
- Fixes F9 boot issues where the user could potentially boot to the wrong
device if certain devices are disabled in the BIOS F10 Setup.
Version 1.04 - Initial BIOS Version