搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
辅导员
辅导员
8 4 0 0
1个帖子(共 9 条)
2,749 次查看
标记帖子

HP SimplePass is not working when updating to Windows 10.

Please instruct what to do when I updated my OS to Windows 10 that the finger-print software, HP SimplePass is no longer working.

Another problem is my webmail particular hotmail.com which will refresh twice each time I read a single email.  Sometimes, the website will prompt me "Do you want to stay at this website or you want to leave it." during browsing the hotmail account.  This happens in the browers of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but not Firefox.

My device is HP Envy dv7-7302tx, 64bit running Windows 10.

8 条回复8
教授 教授
教授
1,152 885 76 197
2个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

Is there any error message when you use simplepass or try to reinstall it?

Did you install all updates in Windows update?

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
辅导员
作者
辅导员
8 4 0 0
3个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

No error message even I deleted and reinstalled it again.

However, when I open the application, it works but never let you set your finger prints.  Whenever you set your fingers, there is no response and give a window that "it seems you face a problem in setting" and then return to original palm screen.

Even I try to open Windows Hello, the system also does not allow me to use fingerprint function.

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
教授 教授
教授
1,152 885 76 197
4个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

Sounds like fingerprint sensor driver issue.

Try reinstall the driver below:

http://h30439.www3.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66110.exe

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
辅导员
作者
辅导员
8 4 0 0
5个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

Dear Alison,

It seems work but the display resolution is not correct.  Also it cannot match my windows password anymore.  I doubt whether I have set a pin.  No matter what the pin is not working as well.

Do you know how to cancel the set pin by the way?

If I use the Windows Hello, which location and language should I select since there is no support service in Hong Kong now.

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
教授 教授
教授
1,152 885 76 197
6个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

For the resolution issue, try to update graphics driver

http://support.hp.com/tw-zh/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-dv7-7300-Notebook-PC-series/5330546/model/53...

If you want to use Windows Hello, then you don't need to use SimplePass.

When you setup Windows Hello, it needs setting up PIN first, so that is the Windows Hello Sign-in PIN.

Of course you can cancel the PIN code.

search "sign-in option", then you can see PIN&Windows Hello, click on"I forgot my PIN" , type in your windows password, then just leave new PIN blank, ok then cancel ,the PIN will be cancled.

Sign-in Options.png

forgot PIN.png

set up blank PIN.png

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
辅导员
作者
辅导员
8 4 0 0
7个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

Dear Alison,

Sound great, I will try it later on.  What is your suggested graphic driver then?

Michael

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
辅导员
作者
辅导员
8 4 0 0
8个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

Another problem I recently encounter is the microsoft webmail such as hotmail.com and etc. happens to refresh each time I read an individual email.  Just like a flash whenever I select an email for read.  So I have to wait the completion of flash of each email which spend me a lot of time to read the second email.  The flash closes the whole screen and then return each time.

The phenomenen occures in the brower of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 11 but not in Firefox.  Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
教授 教授
教授
1,152 885 76 197
9个帖子(共 9 条)
标记帖子

This also could be the graphics driver issue,below is the Nvidia Graphics driver:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59787.exe

这条回复对您有帮助吗? 没有
† 惠普支持社区是一个客户交流平台,便于客户找到有效的解决方法,快速解决问题,充分利用惠普产品。请在发帖之前,阅读社区的使用条款注册须知。