发布时间 2021-02-25 09:50:46
发布时间 2021-02-25 11:23:52
Check a wireless mouse for power and connection issues if it uses a USB receiver that plugs into a port or is built into the computer.
1. Look for and remove any packaging tabs from the mouse. Tabs prevent the device from receiving power.
2. If your mouse has an On/Off switch, make sure it is set to On.
3. If the mouse does not turn on, recharge the battery by connecting the charging cable to a power source, such as a USB charging port on the computer or an external USB power adapter. If the mouse uses replaceable batteries, install new ones.
4. Locate the USB receiver for the device. It may be inserted in a USB port on the computer, or in the original packaging. Some HP Touch and All-in-Ones come with the USB receiver preinstalled in the computer. Or look for a storage container for the receiver inside the mouse.
5. Make sure the receiver is inserted in a USB port on the computer. A USB hub might not provide enough power for your device to connect properly.
6. Turn off any other wireless devices that you are not using, including Bluetooth devices.
7. Move the mouse closer to the wireless receiver, usually within 30 cm (1 ft).
8. Make sure there are no objects between the mouse and the wireless receiver. Objects such as TVs, cordless phones, or speakers can weaken wireless signals.
9. Reset the USB receiver connection based on if it has a Connect button or not.
Remove the receiver from the port, wait 10 seconds, and then reconnect it into another port on the computer.
Move the receiver to a different port on the computer, and then press and hold the Connect button until the light flashes. Within 60 seconds, press and hold the Connect button on the device until the light on the receiver stops flashing.
10. If the connection fails, try setting up the mouse with a different computer to determine if there is an issue with the port on the main computer.