发布时间 2016-07-14 14:22:25 - 上次修改时间 2016-07-14 14:28:17
Before starting the upgrade: • The HP OfficeJet 4650 series Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a USB connection.
• DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
• If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE
1. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 4650 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click OJ4650_R1617A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP OfficeJet 4650 series detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet 4650 series you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing "The selected printer has been updated successfully" will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
7. Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.